The Executive Promotional Publishing Package has been developed for professional coaches, speakers and consultants who want to publish a book and use it to establish an “authority reputation” as an expert.
At launch, the services included in this package will work towards making your Amazon Kindle edition a #1 Best-Seller in at least one relevant Amazon business category (to be chosen by Bookstand Publishing but approved by you) and if a Best-Selling rank is reached, we will create an article about your Best-Selling book and have it posted on major network affiliate sites including Fox, NBC, CBS, and ABC. We will also promote you to radio, TV and other media contacts as an expert who will make an excellent guest and resource.
Note: we cannot guarantee rankings due to changes in Amazon’s algorithms.
Please note that manuscripts must be professionally edited and pre-approved for this package.
The Executive Promotional Publishing Package provides all the following:
Interior Book Design and Layout
- One on One Author Support
- Classic Book Interior Design
- Electronic Book Interior Proof with 2 Rounds of Corrections
- Executive Custom Cover. Our artists will create a cover for you.
- Author Photo on Back Cover
- Electronic Cover Proof with 2 Rounds of Corrections
- Printed Paperback Proof
Hardcover, Paperback and Ebook Editions
- 25 Complimentary Paperback Copies
- 10 Complimentary Hardcover Copy
- Additional Paperback and Hardcover copies available at the discounted Author Rate
- Kindle Ebook Edition available on Amazon
- Nook Ebook Edition Available on Barnesandnoble.com
- Epub Edition (for Apple iPad) Available on iTunes.com
Distribution and Order Fulfillment Service
- Worldwide Distribution
- Registrations with online booksellers through Ingram and Baker & Taylor
- ISBN Assignment
- Registration with Books In Print database
- Orders fulfilled for you on a Print on Demand Basis
- Enhanced Royalties
- Set Your Own Retail Price
- Discounted Author Rate
Electronic Copyright Registration
Bookstand Publishing will complete the appropriate online forms required by the United States Copyright Office (USCO) and submit it for you.
Library of Congress Registration
Bookstand Publishing will complete the appropriate forms required by the United States Library of Congress and upon publication will send one copy of the work to the Library of Congress. The Library of Congress number will be printed inside of the book.
Premium Marketing Services
Word-of-mouth marketing is key to building book sales. Whether it’s passing out business cards to colleagues and friends or sending postcards about your book to prospects, our Marketing Materials are a great first step to promoting your book.
- Postcards (100) – The postcards are 4” x 6”s with a full color front with your cover art and ordering information on the back.
- Bookmarks (100) – The bookmarks are 2” x 6” with a full color front.
- Business cards (100) – The business cards are 2” x 3.5” and are full color vertical orientation with your cover art on the front and ordering information on the back.
- Promotional Poster – Book signings and Speaking Engagements are great ways to market and sell your book. We will create a 20” by 30” glossy full color poster of your book cover and relevant event information so you can better promote your book at Book Signings and Speaking Engagements.
Social Media Consultation
One of the easiest and more effective ways to establish yourself online and reach potential customers is to join free social networking and blogging sites that will allow you to interact directly with other online users.
One of our Marketing Consultants will review the most important social networking platforms (Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, LinkedIn and Goodreads) and identify the sites that will work best for your book. Our PDF Guide will show you how to set up and manage profiles on each site show you how to use the sites to expand your visibility as an author. Used properly, these social media tools can be used to expose your book to hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of potential book buyers interested in your subject matter.
Premium Publicity Services
Customer Review Service
Customer reviews on Amazon and elsewhere are key to building credibility for your book and in creating buzz. We will solicit customer reviews for your book from Amazon Reviewers who have already reviewed books similar to yours to help you get real Amazon customer reviews for your book.
Blog Targeting Report
The biggest fans of your book genre regularly subscribe to or visit book review blogs dedicated to the genre. The reach of the most influential book review blogs in your genre is most likely in the tens of thousands. If you want to reach these dedicated fans you need our Blog Targeting Report.
With our Blog Targeting Report we will find the 10 or more of the most influential book review blogs in your genre and send you a detailed report on each blog. The report will include:
- Ranking and influence of each blog based on Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, and Google Page Rank
- A description of each blog
- The specific page link to request a book review
- Other promotional opportunities available on each site such as book giveaways, guest posts, advertising opportunities, or newsletter sponsorships
This is a great tool to get independent book reviews, find opportunities for guest posts, plan a Blog Tour, and find affordable advertising opportunities.
Guaranteed News Coverage Press Release
We will create a newsworthy press release related to your book and get it placed on the major network affiliate sites including Fox, NBC, CBS, and ABC. This service gives you the you the legal use of the network logos and right to say that you have been on these major networks.
Typically this press release service is used in conjunction with an Amazon Promotion and is used to help an author build an “authority reputation” as an expert with a best-selling book.
Newsmaker Publicity Campaign
Are you an expert on a topic? Is your book about that topic?
If so we can promote you to as radio, TV and other media as an expert who will make an excellent guest and resource with our Newsmaker Publicity Campaign. The Campaign consists of the following:
- We will have one of our public relations professional prepare a pitch that highlights your expertise and/or background and explain how the media would benefit from contacting you for an interview, demonstration, or whatever call to action we decide is best for you and your book.
- We will send the media pitch to over 1,000 targeted media contacts.
- We will register you as an expert source on HARO and Radio Guest List (Inquiries will go directly to you).
- We will place an ad on the Radio Guest List Newsletter featuring your Guest Expert Profile.
Executive Radio Interview
Nothing sells business books like a radio interview on a business radio network. We will book you a radio interview with media personality, Stu Taylor, on one of the following nationally syndicated radio shows:
- Money Matters Radio, Boston, and with a reach into Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Cable Radio Network and streaming audio on the Internet (www.moneymattersboston.com). The show airs Monday-Friday, morning/drive, 8:00-9:00 am (ET).
- Equity Strategies, Radio America Network, 38 radio affiliates, Cable Radio Network, and streaming audio on the Internet (www.RadioAmerica.org) Radio Affiliate Listings
Customized Amazon Kindle Promotion
Our Customized Amazon Kindle Promotion will create a unique and custom-built program for you and your book. The program consists of a Kindle Marketing Consultation, an Amazon Promotion Campaign, Post-Campaign Recommendations and One-on-One Consultation with a Marketing Expert for one title. Again, we cannot guarantee rankings due to changes in Amazon’s algorithms.
While this promotion is focused on your Amazon Kindle Edition, paperback and hardcover sales will also see a bump as a result of a successful Kindle Promotion.
- Kindle Marketing Consultation – The Kindle Marketing Consultation reviews your current Kindle marketing and positioning strategy and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Category Assignment – We will research the best categories and find two categories relevant to the topic of your book, where current book rankings are such that we think you have a potential of being #1 in at least one of these relevant business categories.
- Keyword Research – We will research the Top Amazon Search Phrases and determine popular keywords and long tail phrases that will get your book noticed in the Amazon Search results. We will recommend your Keyword and Long Tail Phrases to the KDP Keywords within Kindle Direct Publishing Platform
- Custom Amazon Book Promotion – Book must be priced at $.99 for the initial Launch Campaign.
- Kindle Advertising Guidelines – We will provide you with our Kindle Advertising and Promotional Guidelines to show you how to continue to promote your book post-launch.
- One-on-One Consultation – You will get up to a half-hour of one-on-one consultation with Emily Veeh, Director of Marketing and Operations, to discuss the Marketing Plan and the proposed Promotional Schedule.
Executive Bookseller Services
Bookstore Discount and Return Program
Having your book returnable is essential if you want to get your book directly into physical bookstores.
This Bookstore Discount and Return Program allows bookstores to return unsold copies of your book for a complete refund for 12 months. It also ensures a maximum bookstore discount to encourage bookstores to stock your book.
The Benefits of the Program:
o Encourages bookstores to order your book.
o Improves chances of scheduling book signings and appearances.
o Allows book returns yet will not reduce author royalties.
Ingram Advance Ingram, the nation’s largest book wholesaler, produces Ingram Advanced, a monthly catalog that is mailed to 13,500 recipients including booksellers, libraries, and international accounts. Your advertisement will include a short paragraph describing your book, retail pricing information, and a black & white image of your cover.
to talk to a Publishing Consultant