The Premium Best Seller Publishing Package has been developed for the fiction or memoir author who wants to publish a book, promote the book using marketing best practices and pitch the finished book to a Hollywood Producer.
At launch, this package will ensure that your Amazon Kindle edition is a Top 20 best-seller in two relevant Amazon categories (to be chosen by Bookstand Publishing but approved by you) as well as provide you with very effective marketing tools to help you get sales for all editions of your book. You will also have a chance to pitch your book to a Hollywood Producer.
Please note that manuscripts must be pre-approved for this package and must be professionally edited.
The Premium Best Seller Publishing Package provides all the following:
Interior Book Design and Layout
- One on One Author Support
- Classic Book Interior Design
- Electronic Book Interior Proof with 2 Rounds of Corrections
- Select Custom Cover
- Author Photo on Back Cover
- Electronic Cover Proof with 2 Rounds of Corrections
- Printed Paperback Proof
Hardcover, Paperback and Ebook Editions
- 5 Complimentary Paperback Copies
- 1 Complimentary Hardcover Copy
- Additional Paperback and Hardcover copies available at the discounted Author Rate
- Kindle Ebook Edition available on Amazon
- Nook Ebook Edition Available on Barnesandnoble.com
- Epub Edition (for Apple iPad) Available on iTunes.com
Distribution and Order Fulfillment Service
- Worldwide Distribution
- Registrations with online booksellers through Ingram and Baker & Taylor
- ISBN Assignment
- Registration with Books In Print database
- Orders fulfilled for you on a Print on Demand Basis
- Enhanced Royalties
- Set Your Own Retail Price
- Author Volume Discounts
Electronic Copyright Registration
Bookstand Publishing will complete the appropriate online forms required by the United States Copyright Office (USCO) and submit it for you.
Library of Congress Registration
Bookstand Publishing will complete the appropriate forms required by the United States Library of Congress and upon publication will send one copy of the work to the Library of Congress. The Library of Congress number will be printed inside of the book.
Premium Marketing Services
Word-of-mouth marketing is key to building book sales. Whether it’s passing out business cards to colleagues and friends or sending postcards about your book to prospects, our Marketing Materials are a great first step to promoting your book.
- Postcards (100) – The postcards are 4” x 6”s with a full color front with your cover art and ordering information on the back.
- Bookmarks (100) – The bookmarks are 2” x 6” with a full color front.
- Business cards (100) – The business cards are 2” x 3.5” and are full color vertical orientation with your cover art on the front and ordering information on the back.
- Promotional Poster – Book signings and Speaking Engagements are great ways to market and sell your book. We will create a 20” by 30” glossy full color poster of your book cover and relevant event information so you can better promote your book at Book Signings and Speaking Engagements.
Social Media Consultation
One of the easiest and more effective ways to establish yourself online and reach potential customers is to join free social networking and blogging sites that will allow you to interact directly with other online users.
One of our Marketing Consultants will review the most important social networking platforms (Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, LinkedIn and Goodreads) and identify the sites that will work best for your book. Our PDF Guide will show you how to set up and manage profiles on each site show you how to use the sites to expand your visibility as an author. Used properly, these social media tools can be used to expose your book to hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of potential book buyers interested in your subject matter.
Premium Publicity Services
Customer Review Service
Customer reviews on Amazon and elsewhere are key to building credibility for your book and in creating buzz. We will solicit customer reviews for your book from Amazon Reviewers who have already reviewed books similar to yours to help you get real Amazon customer reviews for your book.
A press release is key to getting newspapers, magazines, radio stations, popular bloggers and niche websites to notice your book. Bookstand Publishing maintains a comprehensive database of radio and TV stations, newspapers and online news sources from which we will develop a targeted list of at least 1,000 targeted media outlets to receive your press release
Our professional copy writers will prepare a press release for your review and approval. We will ask the media contacts to contact you directly for review copies and interview requests. The lists can be targeted by location, subject matter or both.
Blog Targeting Report
The biggest fans of your book genre regularly subscribe to or visit book review blogs dedicated to the genre. The reach of the most influential book review blogs in your genre is most likely in the tens of thousands. If you want to reach these dedicated fans you need our Blog Targeting Report.
With our Blog Targeting Report we will find the 10 or more of the most influential book review blogs in your genre and send you a detailed report on each blog. The report will include:
- Ranking and influence of each blog based on Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, and Google Page Rank
- A description of each blog
- The specific page link to request a book review
- Other promotional opportunities available on each site such as book giveaways, guest posts, advertising opportunities, or newsletter sponsorships
Extreme Amazon Kindle Best Seller Promotion
Our Extreme Best Seller Promotion consists of a Kindle Marketing Consultation, a 1K to 3K Amazon Best Seller Promotion Campaign, Post-Campaign Recommendations and One-on-One Consultation with a Marketing Expert for one title.
The Extreme Promotion will get your book in a paid ranking of 1,000 to 3,000 on Amazon. This ranking usually produces best sellers for most fiction and memoir titles.
While this promotion is focused on your Amazon Kindle Edition, paperback and hardcover sales will also see a bump as a result of a successful Kindle Promotion.
- Kindle Marketing Consultation – The Kindle Marketing Consultation reviews your current Kindle marketing and positioning strategy and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Category Assignment – We will research the best categories and find two categories relevant to the topic of your book, where current book rankings are such that we think you have a potential of being in the top 20 with reasonable promotion.
- Keyword Research – We will research the Top Amazon Search Phrases and determine popular keywords and long tail phrases that will get your book noticed in the Amazon Search results. We will recommend your Keyword and Long Tail Phrases to the KDP Keywords within Kindle Direct Publishing Platform
- Extreme Best Seller Book Promotion (Guaranteed Ranking of 1,000 to 3,000) – Book must be priced at $.99 for the initial Launch Campaign.
- Kindle Advertising Guidelines – We will provide you with our Kindle Advertising and Promotional Guidelines to show you how to continue to promote and maintain your ranking post launch.
- One-on-One Consultation – You will get up to a half hour of one-on-one consultation with Andy Baldwin, MBA and Publishing Expert, to discuss the Marketing Plan and the proposed Promotional Schedule.
Book to Screen Services
With the Author Pitch you will be able to pitch your book directly to a Hollywood Producer in the appropriate genre/market. During the approximately one hour consultation the Producer will consider the project, and advise you on a strategy for how to:
- Improve the storyline for film
- Position the project for a screen adaptation
to talk to a Publishing Consultant