The Elect Best Seller Publishing Package has been developed for ministers with established ministries who want to publish a book to share their message and to use that book to establish themselves as an excellent guest and resource to radio, TV and other media contacts that serve their religious community.
At launch, the services included in this package will ensure that your Amazon Kindle edition is a #1 Best-Seller in at least one relevant Amazon religious category. We will also promote you to targeted radio, TV and other media contacts as an expert who will make an excellent guest and resource. The package also includes a Book Return Program so you can set up book signings at local bookstores.
Please note that manuscripts must be professionally edited and pre-approved for this package.
The Elect Best Seller Publishing Package provides all the following:
Interior Book Design and Layout
- One on One Author Support
- Classic Book Interior Design
- Electronic Book Interior Proof with 2 Rounds of Corrections
- Select Custom Cover
- Author Photo on Back Cover
- Electronic Cover Proof with 2 Rounds of Corrections
- Printed Paperback Proof
Hardcover, Paperback and Ebook Editions
- 5 Complimentary Paperback Copies
- 1 Complimentary Hardcover Copy
- Additional Paperback and Hardcover copies available at the discounted Author Rate
- Kindle Ebook Edition available on Amazon
- Nook Ebook Edition Available on Barnesandnoble.com
- Epub Edition (for Apple iPad) Available on iTunes.com
Distribution and Order Fulfillment Service
- Worldwide Distribution
- Registrations with online booksellers through Ingram and Baker & Taylor
- ISBN Assignment
- Registration with Books In Print database
- Orders fulfilled for you on a Print on Demand Basis
- Enhanced Royalties
- Set Your Own Retail Price
- Discounted Author Rate
Electronic Copyright Registration
Bookstand Publishing will complete the appropriate online forms required by the United States Copyright Office (USCO) and submit it for you.
Library of Congress Registration
Bookstand Publishing will complete the appropriate forms required by the United States Library of Congress and upon publication will send one copy of the work to the Library of Congress. The Library of Congress number will be printed inside of the book.
Premium Marketing Services
Word-of-mouth marketing is key to building book sales. Whether it’s passing out business cards to colleagues and friends or sending postcards about your book to prospects, our Marketing Materials are a great first step to promoting your book.
- Postcards (100) – The postcards are 4” x 6”s with a full color front with your cover art and ordering information on the back.
- Bookmarks (100) – The bookmarks are 2” x 6” with a full color front.
- Business cards (100) – The business cards are 2” x 3.5” and are full color vertical orientation with your cover art on the front and ordering information on the back.
- Promotional Poster – Book signings and Speaking Engagements are great ways to market and sell your book. We will create a 20” by 30” glossy full color poster of your book cover and relevant event information so you can better promote your book at Book Signings and Speaking Engagements.
Premium Publicity Services
Customer Review Service
Customer reviews on Amazon and elsewhere are key to building credibility for your book and in creating buzz. We will solicit customer reviews for your book from Amazon Reviewers who have already reviewed books similar to yours to help you get real Amazon customer reviews for your book.
Newsmaker Publicity Campaign
Are you an expert on a topic? Is your book about that topic?
If so we can promote you to as radio, TV and other media as an expert who will make an excellent guest and resource with our Newsmaker Publicity Campaign. The Campaign consists of the following:
- We will have one of our public relations professional prepare a pitch that highlights your expertise and/or background and explain how the media would benefit from contacting you for an interview, demonstration, or whatever call to action we decide is best for you and your book.
- We will send the media pitch to over 1,000 targeted media contacts.
- We will register you as an expert source on HARO and Radio Guest List (Inquiries will go directly to you).
- We will place an ad on the Radio Guest List Newsletter featuring your Guest Expert Profile.
Extreme Amazon Kindle Best Seller Promotion
Our Extreme Best Seller Promotion consists of a Kindle Marketing Consultation, a 1K to 3K Amazon Best Seller Promotion Campaign, Post-Campaign Recommendations and One-on-One Consultation with a Marketing Expert for one title.
The Extreme Promotion will get your book in a paid ranking of 1,000 to 3,000 on Amazon. This ranking usually produces best sellers for most fiction and memoir titles.
While this promotion is focused on your Amazon Kindle Edition, paperback and hardcover sales will also see a bump as a result of a successful Kindle Promotion.
- Kindle Marketing Consultation – The Kindle Marketing Consultation reviews your current Kindle marketing and positioning strategy and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Category Assignment – We will research the best categories and find two categories relevant to the topic of your book, where current book rankings are such that we think you have a potential of being in the top 20 with reasonable promotion.
- Keyword Research – We will research the Top Amazon Search Phrases and determine popular keywords and long tail phrases that will get your book noticed in the Amazon Search results. We will recommend your Keyword and Long Tail Phrases to the KDP Keywords within Kindle Direct Publishing Platform
- Extreme Best Seller Book Promotion (Guaranteed Ranking of 1,000 to 3,000) – Book must be priced at $.99 for the initial Launch Campaign.
- Kindle Advertising Guidelines – We will provide you with our Kindle Advertising and Promotional Guidelines to show you how to continue to promote and maintain your ranking post launch.
- One-on-One Consultation – You will get up to a half hour of one-on-one consultation with Andy Baldwin, MBA and Publishing Expert, to discuss the Marketing Plan and the proposed Promotional Schedule.
Bookstore Discount and Return Program
Having your book returnable is essential if you want to get your book directly into physical bookstores.
This Bookstore Discount and Return Program allows bookstores to return unsold copies of your book for a complete refund for 12 months. It also ensures a maximum bookstore discount to encourage bookstores to stock your book.
The Benefits of the Program:
o Encourages bookstores to order your book.
o Improves chances of scheduling book signings and appearances.
o Allows book returns yet will not reduce author royalties.
to talk to a Publishing Consultant